Test coordinator training for PARCC
All principals | Deadlines: through April 22
School test coordinators will receive an invitation for training to address requirements specific to the end-of-year PARCC administration and to go over lessons learned from the performance-based assessment. The training is optional, and coordinators will receive materials to review in advance to help them determine whether they should attend.
Trainings will be held from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. at the Professional Development Center (2500 E. Northern Parkway, Baltimore 21214), with dates by network according to the following schedule:
- Monday, April 13: Networks 9 and 10
- Tuesday, April 14: Networks 11 and 12
- Thursday, April 16: Networks 13 and 14
- Monday, April 20: Networks 1 and 2
- Tuesday, April 21: Networks 3 and 4
- Wednesday, April 22: Networks 5, 6, 7, and 8
For questions, please contact the PARCC team in the Achievement and Accountability Office.
View other items in the April 1, 2015, Leadership Action Update