Principal Learning Session
All principals | Deadline: November 13, 2014
Please join the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Academic Officer on Thursday, November 13, for November's Principal Learning Session.
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: former William C. March Middle School (2050 N. Wolfe Street, Baltimore 21213)
Parking: William C. March parking lot
Please bring your lunch (off-site dining establishments near this school are limited). Or: Support City Schools' culinary programs!
- National Academy Foundation students will be providing a boxed lunch service for interested principals
- Orders are cash only and must be paid in full on pick up
- See the menu and place your order online by 10:00 a.m. on Monday, November 10
View other items in the November 6, 2014, Leadership Action Update
- Please bring your City Schools–issued laptop to the event.
- Please allow ample time for parking, traveling to the school building, and sign-in.
- Sign-in will open at 7:00 a.m., with the learning session beginning promptly at 8:00 a.m.
- Please contact Kasey Mengel at 410-396-8810 or by email if you have questions about this event.