All principals | Deadline: October 9, 2014
Continuing the work from the Leadership Institute and September 26 meeting, at the meeting on Thursday, October 9, the CEO and CAO will further focus on district themes of readiness to lead and raising the bar for every student. All principals are required to attend.
Location: Heritage High School (2801 Saint Lo Drive, 21213), auditorium
Time: 8:00 a.m. (sharp) to 4:00 p.m.
(sign-in begins outside the auditorium at 7:00 a.m.; please allow ample time for travel, parking, and sign-in to be ready for the opening promptly at 8:00 a.m.)
Parking: Lots along the sides of the building and the driveway around the campus (no parking on Saint Lo Drive)
Lunch: Please bring your lunch or order in advance from Jay's Deli (see below); off-site dining establishments are limited near this school
For questions, contact Keith Dysarz in the CAO's office by email or at 410-396-8801.
Lunch orders for the October 9 meeting
To order in advance from Jay's Deli:
- Place your order by Tuesday, October 7, by calling 410-685-3861 (ask to speak with Kristi)
- Menu selections can be previewed at Jay's website
- When placing your order, make sure to ask that it be marked with your name and "Baltimore City Public Schools"
- Bring your order confirmation to the sign-in desk when you arrive at the meeting on October 9
- Lunches ordered by following the instructions above will be delivered to the meeting location by 11:30 a.m. on October 9
View other items in the October 2, 2014, Leadership Action Update