Updated 3/31/15Dear Community Members:
Please see below update regarding the Roland Avenue/ Northern Parkway Traffic Calming and Improvement Project. The contractor will be working on the following items over the next few weeks:
· M Luis will be working on pipe and inlet at Bryn Mawr’s old driveway.
· Layout and excavation for the Bio- Swale.
· Layout concrete curb, island, light foundations at Bryn Mawr Driveway
· Continue with Traffic Signal work on Northern Parkway at school entrances.
· Remaining electrical work at Bryn Mawr Driveway.
· Continue with concrete work on Roland Avenue.
· Pour ADA ramps and Sidewalk at Gilman and Roland entrance.
The Signal contract is currently working on the conduit work at Wyndhurst and Roland.
Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions or concerns.
Kohl Erin Fallin, MPS
Northwest Transportation Liaison
City of Baltimore • Department of Transportation
417 E. Fayette St., Room 559 • Baltimore, MD 21202
Visit our website: www.baltimorecity.gov/transportation/planning