Green ResourcesThese resources that can help you and your school "go green."
- Explore these partner organizations, how you can work together, and how to structure environmental literacy programs:
- Resource Guide for Going Green
- Resource Guide - flier and ideas format
- Environmental Education Partner Index
- Environmental Literacy Module (ELM) curricular planning tool from the MD Environmental LIteracy Partnership (MELP)
- ELM and NGSS content alignment from MELP
- NGSS and ELM Overview, including links to online workshop videos
- Neighborhood Greening Resource Guide - Parks & People
- Learn about
School Greening in Baltimore City: the Investment and its Value and how $2.5 million has been invested in hundreds of recent greening projects and its positive impact on student performance.
- Become an Asthma Friendly School in partnership with the Baltimore City Health Department.
- Check out what Great Kids Farm has to offer your class on thirty-three acres of learning and fun!
- Join the Student Environmental Leadership Action Team - SELAT of the Green Schools Network
- Explore these 10 Steps to Healthy, High Performing Schools from the US Green Building Council MD Chapter and the American Institute of Architects Baltimore Chapter.
- Center for Green Schools of the US Green Building Council