I have something to give. I want to donate:
- New or used items: popular donations include computers, furniture, sports, equipment, musical instruments, uniforms, coats, backpacks, copy paper and school supplies
- Money: includes gifts of cash, checks, money orders or gift cards
- Professional services: popular support includes graphic design and marketing, bookkeeping and accounting, transportation and landscaping
- Use of space: includes meeting space for large groups, admission into culture institutions and entertainment venues, and workplace visits
I want to be a sponsor. What do students, teachers, and schools need?
- Donate supplies to The Wish List Depot.
- Buy uniforms for students through the Baltimore Community Foundation (select Baltimore City Public Schools uniform fund) or Johns Hopkins "Adopt-a-Student" Uniform Drive.
- Sponsor a food pantry through the Maryland Food Bank
- Help expand Community Schools and learn about other initiatives at the Family League
- Support large district initiatives, visit The Fund for Educational Excellence
- Public Gifts and Donations Policy
- Public Gifts and Donations Administrative Regulations
- Gifts and Donations Policy and Regulations Presentation
- Support City Schools through other donation sites
- Standards of Acceptance (Information technology)
- How to report gifts and donations
- Is my gift tax-deductible? (The Internal Revenue Code exempts educational organizations such as City Schools. If you intend to give a gift as a deductible item for tax purposes, be sure to consult with a tax professional to make sure your gift is deductible. Email the Engagement department or call 443-984-2000 if you need a letter that verifies your gift.)