Separate Public Day Schools
When the severity or nature of students' disabilities affects their performance and academic success within their community-based school setting, placement in a separate public day school may be appropriate, as determined by an Individualized Education Program team. City Schools' separate public day schools provide programming, facilities, and specialized staff to meet students' needs.
- Claremont High School
- George W.F. McMechen High School
- Lois T. Murray Elementary/Middle School
- Joseph C. Briscoe Academy (formerly New Hope Academy)
- Sharp-Leadenhall Elementary School
- The William S. Baer School
Read more about City Schools' programs and services for students with disabilities and special needs.