Students must be up to date with these immunizations to be enrolled in and attend school.
Here are resources if your child needs immunizations (also called "vaccinations" or, sometimes, "shots"):
Call your child’s health care provider. He or she can fill out this form (or generate a form like this by computer), which you can bring to your child's school.
Visit a Baltimore City Health Department clinic or call 410-396-4454.
If your child attends one of these schools, he or she can visit the school's health center:
- Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visual Arts
- City Springs Elementary/Middle School
- Collington Square Elementary/Middle School
- Dr. Carter G. Woodson Elementary/Middle School
- Forest Park High School
- Harford Heights Elementary School
- Heritage Early Learning Center
- KIPP Harmony Academy
- Mergenthaler Vocational-Technical High Schools
- New Era Academy
- Northwestern High School
- Patterson High School
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High School
- Tench-Tilghman Elementary/Middle School
- The REACH! Partnership School
- Vanguard Collegiate Middle School
- William S. Baer School
Note that while students must be enrolled at the school, they do not need to be enrolled at the school-based health center to receive immunizations; immunizations will be provided to any student enrolled at the school, as long as supplies last.
Check with your child's school for additional information or assistance.
If your child is up to date with required immunizations, then you simply need to provide those records to your child’s school.