- All students are required to wear their school ID daily.
- All students are required to wear a school uniform daily.
- All shirts must have collars or be a Polo style shirt .
- All bottoms are black or grey - no leggings, jeggings, joggers nor ripped pants/jeans.
- All sweaters are solid black or solid grey for middle school
- All sweaters are solid black or solid white for high school
- Skirt length should be no higher than 2 inches above the knee.
- New - Students are allowed to wear FAET T-Shirts.
- 6th Grade - Burgundy Tops and Black or Grey Bottoms
- 7th Grade - Ash Grey Tops and Black or Grey Bottoms
- 8th Grade - Orange Tops and Black or Grey Bottoms
- 9th Grade (1st Year 9th Graders) - Black Tops with Black or Grey Bottoms
- Repeating 9th grade students, 10th - 12th Grade - White Tops and Black or Grey Bottoms
FAET T-Shirts can be purchased at FAET for $10 each.
Please call the main office at 443-642-5616 if you would like to place an order.
Uniform Shirts can be purchased at:
- Herman's Discount Uniforms or
- Flynn and O'Hara Uniforms
Youth Sizes 10-20: $14.99
OR at Flynn and O'Hara Uniforms at 923 Taylor Ave, Towson, MD