City Schools' District WebsiteThe district website has important information for students, families, City Schools' employees and the general public. Some of the things that can be found include
To suggest information to add to the website, email the district communications team. Note that pages relating to district office departments are maintained by the departments themselves. Please email the department in question with any questions or comments about content on a departmental page.
- Budgets for individual schools and the district
- School Board policies, meeting information and minutes, members and more
- School directories and contact information
- The latest district news
- Press releases
- Important publications (for example, school-year calendars, family handbook, student code of conduct)
- Career opportunities
- Information from each department in the district office
Training, Help and SupportDistrict office staff members who have been appointed by their department head to maintain their section of the district website can receive training, help and support by emailing the district communications team.
Requesting Posting of Information to the Home PagePlease submit all requests for posting to the district home page by emailing the request (with details) to the district communications team.