Greetings Parents and
We are excited to
announce that your child will be using TenMarks, a math intervention program over
the summer. This is an online program designed to provide personalized math
practice and enrichment for our students. Daily practice will improve students’
math skills and prevent summer learning loss.
See below for additional information:
- TenMarks Math is an
online program and is a mandatory summer assignment.
- You can access the
website using this URL http://www.tenmarks.com/
- It is aligned with the Maryland’s College
and Career Readiness Standards
- It offers assessments, adaptive
practice and intervention
- Students will see assignments on their
- Each student’s home page lists all
assigned classwork and also provides a snapshot at
his or her progress across the entire curriculum
- When working on any assignment,
students will be presented with one question per page
- Students will always have the opportunity
to have the question read aloud to them, watch a short video related to the
standard, or read through a hint for answering the question.
- Students receive instant feedback upon
answering a question, and they are even shown the correct explanation whenever
they answer incorrectly
- Students receive an overall score and
summary when they submit each assignment
- Parents/Guardians can create an account
and monitor your student’s progress
- Please use the June 20, 2016 parent
letter to register
- There is no deadline date for the 1st assessment
- Students must complete 2 to 3
assignments per week
- The assignments will count towards
his/her 1st quarter grades
- Students can also access TenMarks using
a free app
Have an awesome summer!
Mrs. Lisa Miller, Vice Principal
2016-2017 School Hours:
Breakfast: 7:50-8:00 a.m.
School Day: 8:00 a.m. – 2:50 p.m. (Students are marked late
if they are not in class by 8:00 a.m.)
After School Programs begin at 3:00 p.m.
NO STUDENT ENTRY
BEFORE 7:50 a.m.