By integrating meaningful work, relevant academic study and respectful social structure within real-world contexts, we will build an inspiring and cohesive adolescent community of compassionate, creative and responsible learners who have a strong sense of self, critical problem solving skills and the capacity for stewardship and fullness of life.
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR THE 2015-16 SCHOOL YEAR HAS PASSED
1. Join us for some Summer Fun! Summer Camp at Baltimore Montessori Public registration is now available.
2. FutureMakers event at Station North Tool Library, "Build a Workbench". Register here.
3. April Breakfast and Lunch Menu
4. Take a moment to enjoy our Current Art Exhibitions, created by BMPCS students and curated by Ms. Qianfei.
5. Our Lost and Found collection in the main lobby is growing again. Missing something? Stop in and have a look.
6. Please remember to enter your hours in our Volunteer Log whenever you donate your time in support of our school.
7. May 11-15: BOGO Book Fair.