By integrating meaningful work, relevant academic study and respectful social structure within real-world contexts, we will build an inspiring and cohesive adolescent community of compassionate, creative and responsible learners who have a strong sense of self, critical problem solving skills and the capacity for stewardship and fullness of life.
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR THE 2015-16 SCHOOL YEAR HAS PASSED
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 3:20 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:20 am to 3:30* pm
Wednesday: 8:20 am to 1:00* pm
*PK3 students dismiss at 11:20 am daily
· Before Care is available for all students beginning at 7:30 am daily.
· After Care is available for students in PK4 through 6th grade until 6:00 pm daily. (No After Care available for students in PK3.)
· Study Hall is available at no charge for AC students after school on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays until 4:20 pm.
· AC Students who need care after 4:20 pm can attend Upper El After Care in the Elementary building.
· Registration for Extended Day is available HERE .
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Sept 1st: New Family Orientation and Classroom Open Houses
5:00 PM - 7:45 PM Sept. 10th: Back to School night