Welcome to the Home of Excel Academy @Francis M. Wood
Please join us on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 12:00pm for
the “We Can B'More” summer program exhibit. The exhibit showcases
the Arts, Fashion, Spoken Word and Poetry of Baltimore City Public School
students. The students have worked diligently and tirelessly to bring this
exhibit to life.
Please come out to support the positive efforts and hard work of
our students. We are sure you will enjoy!
Service Learning Agencies/Ideas
- My Sister's Place - 17 W. Franklin Street, 410-727-3523
- Moveable Feast - 901 Milton, 410-327-3420
- House of Ruth - 2201 Argonne Drive, 410-889-3420
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - organize and collect donations
- Maryland SPCA - 3300 Falls Road, 410-235-8826
- BARCS Animal Shelter- 301 Stockholm Street, 410-396-4695
- Other Ideas: organize and collect - gloves, scarves, hats, blankets, sheets and pillowcases, clothing for men, women and children. Collecting canned food to give to an organization.