· Breakfast will be served inthe classroom from 7:45-8:00. This is a district-wide program that ensures that as many students as possible have an opportunity to eat breakfast.
· Announcements will begin at 7:55 a.m. Students who arrive after 8:00 a.m. will be marked latefor the school day.
· Schooldismisses at: 2:20 for Pre-Kindergartento 1st grade and 2:25 for 2nd to 5th grade.
· SMILE for the camera! City Schools have invested in your child’s safety. All visitors are required to have a photo ID.The ID will be scanned and the visitor will receive a visitor’s pass to wear in the building. IDs and visitor passes will be required for entry into the building after 8:00 a.m. starting on September 2,2014.
Welcome To A New School Year!
A Message from the Principal's Desk
Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
Welcome to a new school year at James Mosher Elementary. We are extremely excited about our upcoming time together. Here at JMES, our motto is “Every Student, Every Subject, EveryDay.” What this means is that every child matters us. Every day counts. It is important that your child is in school and on time every day. Our staff is looking forward to a year of learning and growing.
We are excited about working with you and your child in the year ahead! Enjoy the rest of your summer and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
School Family Council
Our School Family Council meetingwill be held on Wednesday October 15, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. in the Library. We willbe discussing our current Budget Enrollment Adjustments.
· The students will arrive and dismiss from one exit at the rear of the building on the blacktop. All parents will wait on the blacktop for students to be dismissed.
· Early dismissals will only be granted up to 2:00 p.m. After 2:00 p.m., parents must remain outside on the rear blacktop until the dismissal of all students.
· For the safety of our students, please do not double park your cars in the front of the school. There is plenty of parking on both sides of the school and this is more convenient for picking up students at dismissal. Also, it is a courtesy for our community neighbors.
· Our school is a UNIFORM school. All students must wear their uniforms everyday. Girls and boys must wear white tops and navy blue bottoms.